* Responsibleyouth > Topics

Subject: Teen pregnancy
Replies: 5 Views: 906

jefup 20.08.08 - 10:56am
Who is to blame parent or the children ? *

jefup 20.08.08 - 10:58am
I think the parent are the cause *

realjeff 3.09.08 - 08:58pm
No, it's the children and a little from parent, i believe a child that is able to get pregnant already knows the left from right, they are able to know whats good from , their parent can only advise they can seal their or keep watching their moves forever. The world is already in it's end. *

bankey 7.09.08 - 05:41am
Itz realy cmin 2 end.teenage pregnancy can b due to many fins.smtymz as a result of lack f care,broken homes,lack of s*x educatn nd smtymz d kid just wnt listen nd obey her parentz nd go ahead nd satisfy her curiosity.so sme cases evidently d PARENTS nd sme tymz peer group pressure.nd Rape. *

fowowe 15.09.08 - 03:33am
The victims are to be blamed majorly in d sense that most of teenage pregnancy arrives from convectousness,disobedience to parent,govt and God's commands.Rape is also 60% caused by the female victims by there indescent dress code which attracts s*xy and highly s*xy hypertensive boys.I rarely support govt being one of the cause if not bcos of there owned institution not teaching s*x education at the appropriate time i.eright from primary schools *

shanti_b 11.02.09 - 05:37am
I tink its d child dat is 2 blame cos anytin u tel a child not 2 do dat is wat d child wants 2 do n in sum cases d parents tend 2 cage d child n any little freedom 4rm d parents d child tends 2 grow very wild n dere is also an adage wish says show me ur friends n ill show u who u r sum kids kip bad company wish influence dier life style in a very negative way dere by leadin to a very deep scar in deir lifes. *

* Responsibleyouth Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Responsibleyouth

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store